Result format size comparison

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:30:56 +0100
To: DAWG public list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I've produced versions of a single, realworld query result in the various
formats I've seen on this list:

Includes aproximate renderings of the different formats (creators can mail
me corrections if thye think they've been misrepresented), I've not
checked any of them for validity, so there might be bugs. I'm only really
interested in how efficient they are. They are all equally easy to

Also included is some rough calcualtion of the overhead of the different
formats, compared to a baseline UTF8 format.