Re: SOURCE example cases

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:19:56 +0200
Cc: DAWG public list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

thanks Steve...

On Sep 28, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Steve Harris wrote:

> http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/source-tests/
> Heres an early stab at SOURCE cases that Alberto and I agree on.

and here is sample output as generated by RDFStore running those tests

the regression tests perl script is at

(we might need to add SELECT DISTINCT explicitly to source-query-003
and source-query-005 to get the above results unless implicit in the
query engine)

> I've ommited test 004, as we've only agreed it verbally, but it may be
> added before the telecon.

we eventually need to decide how to express a NULL source/context - use
a special resource like dawg:EmptySource or dawg:NULL might be an