the bad penny returns

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:55:52 -0700
To: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi all,

After having had a good chat with Dan, I've withdrawn my resignation. San
Diego was a wakeup call for me that I needed to do a better job of juggling
my priorities. I now feel better able to do that. I'd like very much to
continue acting as a resource for the group if I'm able, with the caveat
that I'll be somewhat less engaged than I was previously as I feel a need to
more carefully manage where I put my energy. Given that, please do not
hesitate to get a hold of me if you have any XQuery-related questions. I
quite enjoy answering them. (Translation: Andy, please send more bad code.
:-)

I hope the meeting goes well.

Best,
Howard