RE: UNSAID : issues in interpretting a query

Andy wrote:

>> Dan - what's cwm's execution algorithm here for matching the LHS of
>> log:implies?
>
> PS
>
> Question to everyone: It seems cwm is doing some osrt of dependency
> tracking of varables inside the rule head.  How does this extend to
> working with persistently storage?   What's the current state of the art
> (e.g. Prolog) here?

I haven't checked recently and can only tell what we do..
For each log:includes and log:notIncludes we spawn a new
engine and load it with the LHS and run simple entailment
of RHS. In case of variables we have to backtrack across
engines (and still have some bugs :().