RE: issues list separated from BRQL spec

That's very helpful - having a separate issues list means that the
current status (including "resolved") can be recorded.  As one of the
editors, I has finding it difficult to keep issues sufficiently recorded
without masking the document content.

Two seem the same:

4 -- what if construct graph includes unbound variables?
12 -- re CONSTRUCT: what happens when variable are not bound?

	Andy