RE: issues list separated from BRQL spec

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:23:39 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

That's very helpful - having a separate issues list means that the
current status (including "resolved") can be recorded.  As one of the
editors, I has finding it difficult to keep issues sufficiently recorded
without masking the document content.

Two seem the same:

4 -- what if construct graph includes unbound variables?
12 -- re CONSTRUCT: what happens when variable are not bound?

	Andy