Re: issues list separated from BRQL spec

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:25:45 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:06:40 -0500
Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

> Please take a look...
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues
>   1.11  2004/09/08 18:14:58
>
> Did I miss any?
>
> Only 2 of them have owners (DaveB/SOURCE and Kendall/PREFIX).
> Please let's increase that number. Pick an issue; summarize
> the options as you see them and let us know which answer you
> prefer.

My issue is described as "SOURCE premature stdization" to
which my answer is "no it isn't premature", as at least 3 members
of the WG have already reported that they implement and want such
tracking.  @semantics in rdfstore, Southampton in 3store, me
in redland (tucana in kowari maybe also).  I assume the WG
generally knows this.

Can you please change it to something like
 "Querying and returning triple provenance with SOURCE"

Thanks

Dave