Re: Source and provenance words.

Dave,

Thanks for the text.

I am including it in the document:

   For the section 6 text (Choosing What to Query)
   it is now the draft text.

   For the section 9 text (SOURCE) I have included it as
   an alternative to the material Eric wrote.  There needs to be
   a stable version today for the F2F so there may not be time
   for a considered integration.

Eric - We don't loose the text this way.  I'm assuming you'll be looking
at it.

---------

For me, ORIGIN is better than SOURCE (which is ambigous as to whether it
is accessing the information or loading it - Alberto's comment) but
it suggests the first place a statement was made, not the place an
aggregation founf the statement (which itself may be an aggregation).

The best I can think of is "GRAPH" (Trix-inspired) which would suggest
unification with SimonR's ideas on targeted subqueries (my terminology).

"FOUND IN" makes the point but is not nice syntax.

FROM seems appropriate - a change of use but it is accurate.  Need a
replacement for FROM-query-target but that might be easier than a good
word for the current SOURCE.

	Andy