Re: A few simple tests

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 21:06:23 +0100
To: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Steve Harris wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 05:48:20PM +0100, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>
>>A few simple tests for the simplest triple matching. Test set is
>>attached (Steve - wasn't sure what to do about naming - can we discuss
>>this please?).
>

> Sure, I think we agreed to arbirarily number each set of tests, we have
> part1/ allready, so part2/ seems logical.
>
> If you want to discuss it in IRC I will be aeway on Monday, but should be
> arround on Tuesday.
>
> - Steve

OK - I'll be on #dawg tomorrow (nudge me if I don't respond)

The test areas could align with the docuement - its structure is
reasonably stable now.

Patterns::
   triple pattern - simple
   triple pattern - multiple
   constraints in patterns
   optional
   nested patterns
   disjunction
   unsaid (this is really a constraint - its a boolean valued function)

Target/FROM::

Aggregation/Names containers::
   SOURCE

Query forms::