Re: defn binding wordy

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:30:53 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Good idea - done.

I'm not going to go for the absolutely minimal definitions with no
helper text but "A binding B is a function from V into A." is much better.

Current text is:

Definition: Binding

A binding B is a function from V to A, mapping variables to values (RDF
   VAR(b) is the variable of a binding
   VAL(b) is the value of a binding and is an RDF term.