Re: A few simple tests

just ran the tests.. plus used n3 for them allover...

test   http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/dawg-tp-0-01.n3
result http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/result-tp-0-01.n3

test   http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/dawg-tp-0-02.n3
result http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/result-tp-0-02.n3

test   http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/dawg-tp-1-01.n3
result http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/result-tp-1-01.n3

test   http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/dawg-tp-2-01.n3
result http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/result-tp-2-01.n3

which concurs with Andy's results :)

nice weekend,
jos

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Sent by: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
03/09/2004 20:11

        To:     Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
        cc:     RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, (bcc: Jos
De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER)
        Subject:        Re: A few simple tests

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 11:48, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> A few simple tests for the simplest triple matching. Test set is
> attached (Steve - wasn't sure what to do about naming - can we discuss
> this please?).
>
> To get complete coverage, there would need to be more tests than just
> these for this area but here is something to start the process.

This is great.

I'd like somebody(ies) to carefully read section 2
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#basicpatterns

and confirm that the design it presents is consistent with these
tests. (I hope to do so myself presently...)
As the draft is still evolving, please give the exact
revision number that you reviewed.

And I'd like reports from a few implementor that they've
tried these tests with their code, and yes they work. I
presume AndyS has tried them in his code.

And I'd like the details about naming and maintaining
these things to get a little clearer among Steve and
the other test maintainers.

And then I'd like to put the question to the WG to adopt these
tests.