RE: thanks for all the fish

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 06:50:46 -0700
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Cc: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Thanks Andy. Thanks everybody. If I didn't think you guys were going to be
wrapping this up in the near term (big smile on Dan's face, I'm sure), I
might even threaten to get involved again at some point. But certainly for
the moment I'm more than happy to leave the wild and wacky world of RDF to
the real experts in the field.

Off to see my stepson getting married this weekend in Sacramento. Arnold
didn't get an invite.
Ta,
Howard