f2f attendance response (Was: Re: Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon 2004-08-31 for review)

Alberto Reggiori wrote:

> 2. ftf logistics
>
> DanC polling 3rd ftf attendee list (see also
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/DAWGf2f3/results )
> --> no answer yet from: Enrico Franconi , Bryan Thompson,
> Jean-François  Baget, Farrukh Najimi, Pat Hayes, James Hendler,
> Hiroyuki Sato

I tried to respond but the poll had closed.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the f2f due to a hellishly
busy schedule that prevents travel and extended absence.
My apologies for not being able to attend the f2f.

--
Regards,
Farrukh