UC&R updated

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:51:15 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Les Chiens,

I propose that we publish version 1.136 of our UC&R doc:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases

The changes since the last publication:

  - trimmed cvs log
  - removed 4.5.1
  - renamed 4.5 from "Aggregate Query" to "Querying Multiple Sources"
  - edited text of 4.5 in response to SimonR's new language
  - replaced all references to "Aggregate Query" with new title
  - tweaked ebXML registry Use Case in response to RobS's new language
  - added MusicBrainz link
  - added Prolog to list of related stuffs

My only intended changes to the document are further status updates
when or if we adopt the remaining PENDING items, as well as the
addition of two more use cases: one about UDDI and one about identity
management.

Best,
Kendall Clark