W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2004

agenda: RDF Data Access 31 Aug

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:50:04 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1093881004.2934.9123.camel@dirk>

1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda

  RDF Data Access Working Group
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
  Tuesday 2004-08-31 14:30 UTC
  Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
  http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1343

Scribe: AlbertoR
  supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
       log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/08/31-dawg-irc

roll call; cf http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#who
 and/or http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html


PROPOSED: to accept meeting record 2004-08-24 as ammended
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0371.html

next meeting 2004-09-07. Scribe?

Unless anyone has progress to report, let's
continue these without discussion:

ACTION: TomA: draft reply to Bjoerern Hoehrmann and send the
drafts to the WG mailing list.

ACTION: AndyS to show xmlopen slides to DAWG one or two days in advance.

ACTION Simon+Kendall elaborate the rel. of rules and "construct" in the UC&R
doc.

ACTION SimonR: write about the "returning bnodes from a query" issue.
CONTINUES.

ACTION: RobS to write response to Simon's union query. UC4.5

agenda ammendments?


2. ftf logistics

Any logistics/hosting issues?
 http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/F2F-Bristol.html

FYI, here's my itinerary and such...
http://www.w3.org/2004/09dc-brs/brs-itinb.txt
http://www.w3.org/2004/09dc-brs/brs-itin.n3
http://www.w3.org/2004/09dc-brs/


3. starting another BRQL spec walkthru

I'd like more issue owner volunteers. Let's start walking thru
the text of the spec.

 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/
 $Revision: 1.42 $ of $Date: 2004/08/27 16:25:08 $


4. Use Cases & Requirements publication

I gather this week is not the time, but let's double-check.


5. ftf agenda

As I mentioned last week, I think the goal of the meeting is
to get a Working Draft of the design released as a W3C Working Draft
shortly after the ftf.

Let's review our plans on these...

ACTION SimonR: write a document discussing tradeoffs with adapting
XQuery as an RDF query language for discussion thru the September
meeting in Bristol.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2#xqfa

ACTION: JimH, to work with Bijan to do some sort of UDDI/Web services use 
case.

Anything else in particular?



6. SOURCE, "provenance"/data-management

ACTION: DaveB to repropose source in both results and restrictions.

ACTION: AndyS to (try to) compose a test case on inferred triples
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0330.html


-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
Received on Monday, 30 August 2004 15:49:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:20 GMT