Re: Test cases: source of a triple

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:56:04 +0200
To: andy.seaborne@hp.com
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

AndyS wrote:
[...]
> And if:
>
>   a.rdf:
>   :x rdf:type :C1 .
>   :C1 rdfs:subClassOf :C2 .
>
>   b.rdf:
>   :C1 rdfs:subClassOf :C2 .
>
> the RDF merge is the same but there are two ways to get the :x rdf:type
:C2.
> and there is only one query solution.

that's right and we tested that and found 2 proofs with
the same conclusion, so there is indeed 1 query solution

> Seems to be getting a step on the way to proofs here.

indeed, very much like that...
having thought very hard about that, I don't see a
realistic way to put src info in the query solutions

PS besides src info, we actually have 21 other
things that we internally connect to an RDF triple