Re: UC&R feedback from PL designer community (design by committee)

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 10:33:11AM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

> review, not collaborative design from scratch. I wonder if you
> share those sentiments and would please relay them, Kendall. I'm
> not likely to manage yet another account to join that discussion.

I do in fact share them; alas, I share yr other one, that getting a
LTU account may be overkill, but I'll see if I can get over that. :>

The number of editors on the strawman doc is an *uber silly* way of
judging anything, frankly.

Kendall