Named Graph identifiers

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:13:47 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I mentioned on the telcon that I thought the named graphs work had
swtiched to URIs only and I've found some references:

  Basically, a Named Graph is a set of triples named by an URI. This
  URI can then be used outside or within the graph to refer to it.
   -- http://www.w3.org/2004/03/trix/

In the PDF papers linked from that page it says more but I can't cut
and paste from them.  They are definitely named by URIs.
(RDF URI references, or URI references I'm not so clear about)

Dave