RE: Language document update

-------- Original Message --------
> From: Dan Connolly <mailto:connolly@w3.org>
> Date: 23 August 2004 22:33
>
> On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 10:13, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> > Eric and I have been working on the language document and will
> > continue to do so.
> >
> >     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/
> >
> > This is still incomplete.
>
> I see $Revision: 1.38 $ of $Date: 2004/08/22 04:10:17 $ ...
>
> >  The goal of the document is to meet the needs of
> > someone wanting a complete description of the language and also to
> > define the language in precise terms.
> >
> > We would like comments on any area but especially:
> >
> > + Sections 2,3,4, which start on SELECT, constraints and optionals.
> > + document structure
> > + approach of mixing examples and formal description.
>
> Is that still what you want feedback on the most?

Yes - all feedback welcome.  Those areas are the most important; content
comments on structure and style are more important that presentation matters
at this stage. Section 4 is going to be revised and completed very soon (the
next day or so).

> Ideally, I'd get a version of this that a couple reviewers
> could go over with a fine-tooth-comb before the ftf meeting...
> at least the parts of the spec that are not at issue.

Point noted.  The current draft is OK for comments.  A F2F-checkpoint draft
will be ready by at least two weeks before the meeting.

	Andy