W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2004

Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 17 Aug 2004

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:53:22 +0200
Message-Id: <6BEFE82A-F04C-11D8-BE07-0003939CA324@asemantics.com>
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

last minute regrets for today telecon also from me - I need to finish  
some duties for FoafCamp happening this week

Alberto

On Aug 17, 2004, at 2:37 PM, Tom Adams wrote:

>
> My regrets for today also, a (another) late breaking demo has popped  
> up.
>
> I plan to complete my outstanding actions before the meeting however.
>
> Cheers,
> Tom
>
>
> On 16/08/2004, at 11:20 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
>>
>> 1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda
>>
>>   RDF Data Access Working Group
>>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>>   Tuesday 2004-08-17 14:30 UTC
>>   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
>>   http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1343
>>   supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>>        log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/07/27-dawg-irc
>>
>> Scribe: EricP? volunteer?
>>
>> roll call; cf http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#who
>>  regrets: AndyS, YoshioF, DaveB?
>> 	Kendall Clark, Jos De Roo, Eric Prud'hommeaux?
>>
>>
>> PROPOSED: to ammend
>>  Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon 2004-07-20 for review
>>  Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:30:58 -0700
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/ 
>> 0151.html
>> to show DanC's action to follow up on 2004JulSep/0129 as done
>> and then accept it as a true record.
>>
>>
>> note next meeting: 23 Aug. Scribe volunteer?
>>   regrets YoshioF
>>
>> Unless anybody has any progress to report, let's continue
>> these without discussion:
>>
>>
>> ACTION EricP: find out the schedule of the 2005 W3C tech plenary and
>>  inform the WG so that we can plan ftf meetings after September.
>>
>> ACTION: JimH, to work with Bijan to do some sort of UDDI/Web services
>>   use case
>>
>> ACTION: RobS write email to Farrukh about traversing a taxonomy,  
>> continues.
>>
>> ACTION SimonR: continue discussing and promoting union query for UC4.5
>>
>> ACTION Simon+Kendall elaborate the rel. of rules and "construct" in  
>> the
>>   UC&R doc.
>>
>> ACTION: TomA: draft replies to Chris Wilper and Bjoerern Hoehrmann
>>   and send the drafts to the WG mailing list.
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Jul/ 
>> 0000.html
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Jun/ 
>> 0004.html
>>
>> agenda ammendments?
>>
>>
>>
>> 2. SOURCE, "provenance"/data-management"
>>
>>
>> ACTION DanC: explain evolution of log:semantics/log:includes from
>>   uri-is-graph to uri-is-doc in cwm, to inform discussion of SOURCE
>>
>> ACTION DaveB: explain the main uses seen for redland contexts with
>>   respect to the provenance
>>
>> ACTION DaveB: propose an way to address the SOURCE issue
>>
>> cf
>>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_sourceImplExp
>>   $Revision: 1.25 $ of $Date: 2004/08/16 12:23:00 $
>>
>> hm... any relevant tests?
>>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/
>>
>>
>> 3. Collections
>>
>> ACTION AndyS: write about the querying collections and
>>   returning collections issues
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/ 
>> 0202.html
>>
>> cf
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_collections
>> $Revision: 1.25 $ of $Date: 2004/08/16 12:23:00 $
>>
>>
>> 4. Reporting b-nodes
>>
>> ACTION SimonR: write about the "returning bnodes from a query" issue
>>
>> cf
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_bnodes
>>
>>
>> 5. XQuery integration requirements/objective
>>
>> ACTION SimonR: write a document discussing tradeoffs with adapting
>>   XQuery as an RDF query language for discussion thru the September
>>   meeting in Bristol.
>> (ref http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2#xqfa )
>>
>> ACTION DanC: notify Semantic Web CG of risks around the "1.5
>>   Relationship with XQuery" scope of our charter.
>> done. see also:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Aug/ 
>> 0004.html
>>
>>
>> 6. review "Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition"?
>>
>> cf
>>  queries in "Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition"?
>>  Dan Connolly (Wednesday, 28 July)
>>   
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/ 
>> 0219.html
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
>>
>>
>>
>>
> -- 
> Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
> Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312
> tom@tucanatech.com         |     Cell: +1 571 594 0847
> http://www.tucanatech.com  |      Fax: +1 877 290 6687
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
Received on Tuesday, 17 August 2004 12:53:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:20 GMT