W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2004

RE: agenda: RDF Data Access 17 Aug 2004

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:35:54 -0700
To: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <IKEOLCDFPBBPPAHGNKKOMEECEOAA.howardk@fatdog.com>

Regrets for tomorrow. Going camping for a couple of days.
Howard

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Dan Connolly
> Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 8:21 AM
> To: RDF Data Access Working Group
> Subject: agenda: RDF Data Access 17 Aug 2004
> 
> 
> 
> 1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda
> 
>   RDF Data Access Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>   Tuesday 2004-08-17 14:30 UTC
>   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
>   http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1343
>   supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>        log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/07/27-dawg-irc
> 
> Scribe: EricP? volunteer?
> 
> roll call; cf http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#who
>  regrets: AndyS, YoshioF, DaveB?
> 	Kendall Clark, Jos De Roo, Eric Prud'hommeaux?
> 
> 
> PROPOSED: to ammend
>  Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon 2004-07-20 for review
>  Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:30:58 -0700
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0151.html
> to show DanC's action to follow up on 2004JulSep/0129 as done
> and then accept it as a true record.
> 
> 
> note next meeting: 23 Aug. Scribe volunteer?
>   regrets YoshioF
> 
> Unless anybody has any progress to report, let's continue
> these without discussion:
> 
> 
> ACTION EricP: find out the schedule of the 2005 W3C tech plenary and
>  inform the WG so that we can plan ftf meetings after September.
> 
> ACTION: JimH, to work with Bijan to do some sort of UDDI/Web services
>   use case
> 
> ACTION: RobS write email to Farrukh about traversing a taxonomy, 
> continues.
> 
> ACTION SimonR: continue discussing and promoting union query for UC4.5
> 
> ACTION Simon+Kendall elaborate the rel. of rules and "construct" in the
>   UC&R doc.
> 
> ACTION: TomA: draft replies to Chris Wilper and Bjoerern Hoehrmann
>   and send the drafts to the WG mailing list.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004J
> ul/0000.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004J
> un/0004.html
> 
> agenda ammendments?
> 
> 
> 
> 2. SOURCE, "provenance"/data-management"
> 
> 
> ACTION DanC: explain evolution of log:semantics/log:includes from
>   uri-is-graph to uri-is-doc in cwm, to inform discussion of SOURCE
> 
> ACTION DaveB: explain the main uses seen for redland contexts with
>   respect to the provenance
> 
> ACTION DaveB: propose an way to address the SOURCE issue
> 
> cf
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_sourceImplExp
>   $Revision: 1.25 $ of $Date: 2004/08/16 12:23:00 $
> 
> hm... any relevant tests?
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/
> 
> 
> 3. Collections
> 
> ACTION AndyS: write about the querying collections and
>   returning collections issues
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0202.html
> 
> cf
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_collections
> $Revision: 1.25 $ of $Date: 2004/08/16 12:23:00 $
> 
> 
> 4. Reporting b-nodes
> 
> ACTION SimonR: write about the "returning bnodes from a query" issue
> 
> cf
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_bnodes
> 
> 
> 5. XQuery integration requirements/objective
> 
> ACTION SimonR: write a document discussing tradeoffs with adapting
>   XQuery as an RDF query language for discussion thru the September
>   meeting in Bristol.
> (ref http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2#xqfa )
> 
> ACTION DanC: notify Semantic Web CG of risks around the "1.5
>   Relationship with XQuery" scope of our charter.
> done. see also:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004A
ug/0004.html


6. review "Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition"?

cf
 queries in "Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition"? 
 Dan Connolly (Wednesday, 28 July)
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0219.html


-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
Received on Monday, 16 August 2004 16:34:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:20 GMT