Re: Querying multipl sources objective

Jim,

I would prefer to drop both 4.5 and 4.5.1 and concentrate point-to-point
query (that allows for named, predefined intergrated graphs).

The UCs of asking Aggregate Query could be done by the client library (not
perfected optimal but fairly close) and so we could be said to achieve it
without anything in the recommendation.  I do want a recommendation where
a server does not have to do anything to deal with multiple targets [*]
and still be compliant with the full recommednation.  I am not in favour
of compliance levels if at all possible.

I can see that some people in the WG want it, and, if its an API matter,
not a network matter, that is acceptable.

Getting community feedback is a good plan.

	Andy

[*] because I don't want a partial solution affecting web protocols and
then requiring backwards compatibility in future recommendations.