Re: Querying multipl sources objective

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:14:10 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 11:20:08AM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

> In preparing the agenda, I skimmed this thread to see
> if any form of wording seems to be getting consensus.
> I don't see any proposed wording being exchanged,
> so I guess not.

I see lots of competing claims about "what people really want" and
"what people really do". I'm suspicious of these, even when they
support my pet position.

Thus, I thought I would do the following, presuming that WG members
had no objections... When the new draft of UC&R is ready, I'd do some
'spread the word' efforts as I did for the first draft. This time I
thought I'd ask specifically for community feedback about our PENDING
design objectives, primarily 4.5, 4.5.1, and 4.6.

I would find it helpful to hear from a larger set of people about what
they want and need. :>

Kendall
--
Jazz is only what you are. --Louis Armstrong