Re: Testing update

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:46:13 +0200
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, Libby Miller <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: andy.seaborne@hp.com

On Jul 28, 2004, at 3:06 PM, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Started:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/README.html

nice work Andy - perhaps we could recycle some text and examples for
DAWG test pages from

	http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdfqr-tests/rdf-query-testcases.html

and especially from nice Libby/DanBri summary page

	http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdfqr-tests/summary.html

BTW - I am also wondering if the SourceForge RDF-tests Web site we set
up sometime ago might be of any use now to give a wider and more open
audience to the DAWG testing work?

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/rdftests

also easier CVS access for people willing to help out and contribute to
the DAWG test suite

cheers

Alberto