Testing update

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:07:34 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

After the IRC chat last week (Eric, Steve, Dave and Andy) I have checked
in the draft vocabularies and a few test cases to test the test case
system.  I have converted my local testing to use the vocabularies - not
a complete test but it is something.

Testing area:

Vocabularies reside in this directory.  N3 only at the moment until they
stablize.  Will be RDF/XML versions at the namespace URL.

Test manifest structure (independent of what is being tested, tests are
an action and a result).  Taken from the earlier query testing work with
DanBri, Libby and Alberto.

Query testing specifics. Taken from the earlier query testing work with
DanBri, Libby and Alberto.

DAWG related properties and controlled terms:

Recording a result set in RDF:

A few cases placed in:

Not finished:

- Scope for refining the vocabularies
- More rdfs:comments and other documentation
- manifest.rdf not in place as the tests are classified yet - manifest
in dawg-tests.n3.

And I probably misremembered or forgot something I said I'd do so do
correct it.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdfqr-tests/