Testing update

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:07:34 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

After the IRC chat last week (Eric, Steve, Dave and Andy) I have checked
in the draft vocabularies and a few test cases to test the test case
system.  I have converted my local testing to use the vocabularies - not
a complete test but it is something.

Testing area:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/

Vocabularies reside in this directory.  N3 only at the moment until they
stablize.  Will be RDF/XML versions at the namespace URL.

Test manifest structure (independent of what is being tested, tests are
an action and a result).  Taken from the earlier query testing work with
DanBri, Libby and Alberto.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/test-manifest.n3

Query testing specifics. Taken from the earlier query testing work with
DanBri, Libby and Alberto.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/test-query.n3

DAWG related properties and controlled terms:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/test-dawg.n3

Recording a result set in RDF:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/result-set.n3

A few cases placed in:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/part1/

Not finished:

- Scope for refining the vocabularies
- More rdfs:comments and other documentation
- manifest.rdf not in place as the tests are classified yet - manifest
in dawg-tests.n3.

And I probably misremembered or forgot something I said I'd do so do
correct it.

	Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdfqr-tests/