RE: New requirement: disjunction

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:33:33 -0500
To: Rob Shearer <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>
Cc: Yoshio Fukushige <fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, fuku@w3.org

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 11:16, Rob Shearer wrote:
[...]
> This issue was immediately noticed at the f2f, and I believe the
> requirement we voted on simply dropped the last prepositional phrase:
> "...at least one of which must be satisfied."

oops; quiet right. There it is:
http://www.w3.org/2004/07/15-dawg-irc#T23-04-46

I've fixed the minutes:

[[
RESOLVED to adopt as a requirement "The query language must include the
capability to restrict matches on a queried graph based on a disjunction
of graph patterns, at least one of which must be satisfied.", JosD
abstaining.
]]
-- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2
Revision 1.35  2004/07/20 16:30:10