W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2004

Re: Agenda: RDF Data Access 20 Jun 2004

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:09:00 +0200
Message-Id: <53F69460-D9A6-11D8-BBD8-0003939CA324@asemantics.com>
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

regrets for tomorrow (19th July) telecon - me on holiday for few days

Alberto

On Jul 19, 2004, at 6:41 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

>
> 1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda
>
>   RDF Data Access Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>   Tuesday 2004-07-20 14:30 UTC
>   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
>   http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1343
>   supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>        log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/07/20-dawg-irc
>
> Scribe: ?
>
> next meeting: telcon 27 July. scribe volunteer?
>
> I propose to continue these without discussion (unless folks
> make progress between now and the telcon). I hope to see progress
> on them in the next week:
>
> ACTION EricP: find out the schedule of the 2005 W3C tech plenary and
>  inform the WG so that we can plan ftf meetings after September.
>
> ACTION SimonR: write a document discussing tradeoffs with adapting  
> XQuery as an RDF query language for discussion thru the September  
> meeting in Bristol.
>
> ACTION Jos: explain log:includes to inform the discussion of SOURCE  
> (nee provenance)
>
> ACTION DanC: explain evolution of log:semantics/log:includes from
> uri-is-graph to uri-is-doc in cwm, to inform discussion of SOURCE
>
> ACTION DaveB: explain the main uses seen for redland contexts with
> respect to the provenance
>
> ACTION AndyS: explain DESCRIBE design implicit in BRQL spec.
>
> agenda ammendments?
>
>
> 2. Review Carlsbad meeting record
>
> Andy and Rob gave it an OK; I'm tidying up various
> details. Would anybody like more time to look at it,
> or shall we approve it this week?
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2
>   $Revision: 1.33 $ or perhaps something later
>
> I'll give an update on...
>
> ACTION DanC: notify Semantic Web CG of risks around the "1.5
> Relationship with XQuery" scope of our charter.
>
>
> 3. Web Services Directory use cases
>
> ACTION Hendler: work with Bijan to do some sort of UDDI/Web services  
> use
> case. from 2004-06-29 telcon
>
> ACTION Kendall: add ebXML UC.
>
>
> 4. Toward updated Use Cases and Requirements publication
>
> Let's review our plan to get a new WD by ~ 1 Aug.
>
> As I write, this still seems to be the latest available draft:
>  $Revision: 1.123 $ of $Date: 2004/06/21 15:50:39 $
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases
>
> ACTION Simon+Kendall elaborate the rel. of rules and "construct" in the
> UC&R doc.
>
> ACTION EricP: offer implementation experience (perhaps in use case  
> form)
> with premises and algae. done? annotea use case
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/ 
> 0247.html
>
> ACTION: SimonR draft a reply to Chris Wilper and send draft to WG
> mailing list.
>
> ACTION KendallC, AndyS: write up a new wording of 4.2 Provenance that
> focuses on data management.
>
> ACTION SimonR: offer a replacement for 4.5 focussed on union query.
>
> ACTION Kendall: remove 4.4 User-specifiable Serialization
>
> ACTION RobS: help the editor find supporting use cases for disjuction.
> done?
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/ 
> 0106.html
>
> ACTION KendallC: draft revision, toward updating our public WD,  
> delivery
> ~next wed.
> ACTION RobS: review it.
>
>
>
> 5. Test case maintenance
>
> ACTION Jos: discuss test suite documentation and maintenance with
> SteveH, EricP, AndyS, ...
>
>
>
> -- 
> Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
>
Received on Monday, 19 July 2004 13:09:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:20 GMT