XQuery on the agenda

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 06:24:25 -0700
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Dan,
If you decide to make any time for XQuery on the agenda (and given the way
the votes came out and f2f scheduling exigencies, I'm fine if you decide
not), I'd like to both do a brief live demo and take a bit of time to talk
about questions of implementation and timeframes, since people
understandably have concerns in those areas. I'm also up for doing a
show-and-tell on my codebase so people can see exactly what's going on under
the hood, tho I'm not sure if that would fit into our wham-bam two-day
format or not.
Howard