Connection RDF query to XML tools

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:11:48 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

I have written up some thing that has come up a couple of times now: using
RDF query to produce an XML-encoded result set and feedign that into XML
tools.  Its an alternative to direct query of RDF by XQuery and works well
where the RDF source is across the web.

The write up includes an example so it became a bit long so I put it on a
web page instead.  The example can be skipped - its at the end.

http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/RDF-XML.html

Comments welcome.

	Andy