evalutate TAP's GetData?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:47:32 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I was just looking around the TAP KB for various reasons
and it occurred to me that they've got a data access
protocol.

Anybody care to evaluate it? Perhaps I should add
it to the initial design questionairre.

"    The data/semantic/xml/machine-to-machine web (henceforth referred
to as the data web) is intended to be a network of machine readable
data, much like how the current web is a network of human readable data.
GetData is intended to be a simple query interface to this data."

-- GetData: Querying the Data Web
http://tap.stanford.edu/tap/getdata.html