Re: which RDF data access designs do you support? WBS questionnaire

I just got back from my trip, and I thought maybe
I could meet the 1 July deadline for the ftf agenda,
but I have only 4 answers to this questionnaire.

Silly me gave a deadline of 5 July when I really
needed the data sooner.

Please fill it out as soon as you can, OK?
You can revise your answers later.