volunteers to maintain an issues list?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:30:27 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I see quite a bit of discussion of technical issues. I have
tried not to encourage it, in hopes that we'd get our use
cases done first. But it continues anyway.

I don't want to decide any of them until we have a better
feel for use cases and requirements.

But I don't want the same threads to start over and over either.

I'm willing to work with an issues list maintainer to keep
an orderly list of "yes, we'll get to that eventually"
promises.

Any volunteers?

by way of precedent/example, I'm pretty partial
to the WebOnt issues list...
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html

it was maintained more or less by hand by Mike Smith.
I think he had some emacs macros. I occasionally
fixed a link or tidied it up a bit.

Some groups use fancy tools and such. I require that
I be able to edit XHTML, so the maintainer needs to
be able to at least look at the diffs of my edits
and feed them back into whatever content mismanagement
system or whatever.

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?