Re: minutes: RDF DAWG telcon 25 March for review

Thanks for the timely record. A few comments...

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 14:34, Kendall Clark wrote:
> RDF Data Access WG
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
> Thursday 25 March 2004
> 10:30am-12:00pm/15:30-17:00 UTC
>
> Attendees: Alberto Reggiori, Andy Seaborne, Jean-Francois Baget,
> Daniel Krech, Kendall Clark, Rob Shearer, Dirk-Willem van Gulik,
> Patrick Stickler, Dave Beckett, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Dan Connolly, Jos
> De Roo, Pat Hayes
>
> Regrets: Bryan Thompson
>
> Raw meeting notes: http://www.w3.org/2004/03/25-dawg-irc
>
> Minutes from 17 March DAWG telcon APPROVED unanimously.

to wit:
minutes: RDF DAWG telcon 17 March for review
  Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:00:16 -0600
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0065.html
(ammended to show regrets from PatrickS)

(very handy to have a pointer from this week's minutes to last
week's minutes. very important to cite things like "Minutes"
by URI, date, subject, title, author, etc.)

> Dave Beckett offered to scribe the next meeting, 1 April.
>
> Dan Connolly has reserved telcon bridge for next meeting.
>
> ACTION: EricP to take over face-to-face registration
> ACTION: DanC to work on face-to-face agenda
>
> We discussed various existing Use Cases:
>
>     - the examples or user stories *are* our use cases
>
>     - tell-me-about-x UC should perhaps be split into several others:
>         data/metadata browser and metadata crawler
>
>     - address precisely what user wants to do with email address in AndyS's
>       "find John Smith's email address"
>
>     - some consensus around solving the john-smith email case
>
>     ACTION: PatrickS to write this use case up
>
>     - general approval of Alberto's restatement/solution of DanC's
>       geolocation use case
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0059.html

I think that was Jos.

>     - DaveB spoke in support of
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0083
>
>     - DaveB asked for more use cases.
>
>     - KendallC asked for more use cases specifically about uses of protocol.
>
>     - AlbertoR asked that UCs might be organized into types or categories.
>
> Straw poll suggested that structuring ongoing discussion about use
> cases around a document would be more helpful than continuing in a
> free-form way.
>
> DanC solicited one-page outlines of such a document be emailed to him
> directly.
see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?