RE: agenda: 25 March RDF Data Access WG teleconference

From: Thompson, Bryan B. <BRYAN.B.THOMPSON@saic.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:52:10 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

-----Original Message-----
From: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Dan Connolly
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 2:46 AM
To: RDF Data Access Working Group
Subject: agenda: 25 March RDF Data Access WG teleconference

1. convene, take role, review record, agenda, and misc actions

RDF Data Access WG
Thursday 25 March 2004
10:30am-12:00pm/15:30-17:00 UTC
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
 up to 15 participants

scribe: KendallC?

NOTE WELL: next meetings are 1 Apr, 8 Apr, 15 Apr.
Scribe volunteers?

see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#who for expected attendance.

PROPOSED: to accept
  minutes: RDF DAWG telcon 17 March for review
  Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:00:16 -0600
(ammended to show regrets from PatrickS) as a true record.

DONE: ACTION DanC: reserve a teleconference bridge
  for 25 Mar, 1 Apr, 8 Apr, 15 Apr

2. Amsterdam meeting arrangements

I expect to continue these actions without much discussion:

ACTION DirkG: collect logistics details in a web page and
  send us a pointer

ACTION DanC: set up meeting registration
	(ericp, bonus points if you beat me to it)

We've had a request to participate by phone. Let's discuss briefly.

3. Use cases and Requirements

ACTION AlbertoS: elaborate on AFS-2 "Tell me about ..."

seems to be done:

 thoughts and some refs about AFS-2 UC

Discussion has been interesting, but I don't see
much convergence.

ACTION AndyS: refine AFS-1: "Find the resource for the person called 'John S
mith'" with some details

seems to be done:

  Use case: Find the email address of "John Smith"

ACTION KendallC: refine JS-1, esp the composer/creator version

Kendall has asked us to continue that one.

ACTION EricP: send "tell me properties of X" case

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?