Re: Telecon participation during f2f

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 04:04, Patrick Stickler wrote:
> For those of us who cannot attend the f2f in person, could
> we please arrange a telecon solution so that we can at least
> participate remotely?

Hmm... remote participation constrains the ftf meeting somewhat.
I'm not inclined to offer remote participation for the whole
two days, but perhaps we could have a couple 3-hour sessions
with remote participants.

I'm interested in advice from other WG members. I'll allow
a bit of time in tomorrow's telcon for that.

There's also the question of whether the host can offer this
facility. DirkG, AlbertoR? Can you guys arrange for a
speakerphone that can be called by the W3C teleconference
bridge? We could try my VoIP phone. It's about as reliable
as the net connection it's connected to.

> Thanks,
>
> Patrick

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?