RE: XSRQL proposal

At present I've got LOOKAHEAD(2) in a few productions. I'm not sure if I'll
be able to remove those or not, but I haven't put much effort into it to
date. I also started from the XQuery grammar with its bazillion lexical
states and now have that down to two. I'd like to remove those as well if I
can.

Howard