W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > April to June 2004

RE: Agenda: RDF Data Access 29 June

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:30:36 +0100
Message-ID: <E864E95CB35C1C46B72FEA0626A2E80803615E60@0-mail-br1.hpl.hp.com>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

> further input to todays agenda?

I was looking through the UC&R document: the next most important requirement
to be worked on is "3.6 Optional Match".  People are now experimenting in
this area.  I suggest we make some progress on this in the telecon.

The current text is acceptable to me:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0476.html

Suggestions for issues or better wordings?

	Andy


-------- Original Message --------
> From: Dan Connolly <>
> Date: 28 June 2004 17:20
> 
> On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 09:38, Dan Connolly wrote:
> > [Since I owe an agenda by 14:30Z, here's what I've got so far.]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda
> 
>   RDF Data Access Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>   Tuesday 2004-06-29 14:30 UTC*
>   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
>   http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1343
>   supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>        log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/06/29-dawg-irc
> 
> Scribe: AndyS.
> 
> Minutes of the RDF DAWG telcon 2004-06-22 for review
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0718.html
> 
> next meeting: telcon 2004-07-06
>   scribe volunteer?
> 
> DONE: ACTION to Kendall: remove 3.6 variant
> 
> further input to todays agenda?
> 
> 
> 2. ftf update
> 
> Registration form shows only 8 of the 18 WG members attending. Ouch.
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/DAWGf2f2/
> 
> Agenda in progress
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2
>   $Revision: 1.4 $
> 
> ACTION to EricP: check with Rob/Network Inference if 2 hours
> teleconference facility can be organized on both days at 11am-1pm PST.
> (I've seen some progress, but I won't consider this really finished
> until the ftf2 page answers the questions I've seen.)
> 
> 3. Streaming requirement
> 
> ACTION to Kendall: include the new wording about streaming
> in the UC&R document. Group can then vote on its acceptance/rejection
> next week.
> 
> done:
> 
> "3.12 Streaming Results
> It must be possible, when returning multiple unordered results, for the
> client to request that results be streamed. When the client requests
> streaming results, all the data in one result must be available to the
> client before all the data for the next result."
>  -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases#r3.12
> 
> PROPOSED: to adopt that requirement.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 4. Testing
> 
> ACTION SteveH: add ericP's disjunction tests to test cases doc -
> CONTINUED
> 
> 
> --
> Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
Received on Monday, 28 June 2004 12:31:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:19 GMT