RE: Agenda: RDF Data Access 29 June

> further input to todays agenda?

I was looking through the UC&R document: the next most important requirement
to be worked on is "3.6 Optional Match".  People are now experimenting in
this area.  I suggest we make some progress on this in the telecon.

The current text is acceptable to me:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0476.html

Suggestions for issues or better wordings?

	Andy