Re: Precise of Design Evaluations

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:56:56 -0500
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Thanks, Kendall; I updated the ftf page to cite this message
and many of the messages it references.

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2#rdl
  Revision 1.4  2004/06/28 15:43:36

Folks should let me know if that list should be tweaked.

And we're accepting new evaluations, at least thru
tomorrow's telcon. If a new one comes after that,
I don't know if I can get it integrated into an
agenda by 1 July, but we can play it by ear.

hmm... the mirrors are acting funny; the only one
that seems to be up-to-date is jp.w3.org
  http://jp.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2#rdl

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 10:26, Kendall Clark wrote:
[...]
> Design Evaluations
>
> -SeRQL-
[...]