Re: July Carlsbad ftf page in place; agenda in progress

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:47:10 +0200
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Rob Shearer <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>, Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirk@asemantics.com>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Jun 19, 2004, at 12:18 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> I put a page in place...

I am wondering what's the status of the telecon bridge/facility set up
for people not being able to attend the f2f meeting in Carlsbad

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2

it does mention that possibility though - and I would be glad to join
part of the meeting remotely if possible (especially during the
discussion about choosing an initial design for the DAWG-QL as listed
in draft agenda)

thank you very much indeed

Alberto