RE: Rates at the Residence Inn

Yeah; this has turned out to be Not Quite As I Expected.

Lyndi put together the information on the hotels for me, and she called
the Residence Inn to find a group rate (and also to check out conference
space). It turns out the price she listed assumes something like 15
people staying there, all affiliated with Network Inference. I hadn't
realized this when I put up the web page.

(I'd update the page, but of course I don't have the server password.
And the only person who does is out sick today. And Lyndi's out sick
today, too, which isn't necessarily relevent, but emphasizes the
solitude and desolation of my current situation.)

How many are interested in staying there at something around $120/night?
I doubt we'll get 15, but if there are more than half a dozen then I
guess we can at least try negotiating a discount.