RE: Streamability II

Tom,

You're rewording of the first & third sentences is better.  Thanks.

I didn't understand what this part (2nd sentence) adds:

> In this form, the results must be
> delivered to the client in a manner that does not require it to hold
> the entire results in memory.

Doesn't this cover the case of the client wanting sorted order?  If the
client wants sorted order and this applied then the results would have to be
sorted on the server.

I don't think you were arguing for this but I'd like to check - sortign and
streaming should be kept separate.

What were you trying to draw out over the next sentence:

> When requesting results in this form,
> they must be returned to the client so that all the data in one result
> are available before all the data for the next result. This does not
> require an ordering of results.

If the results are such that all of one result is available before the next,
then the previous sentence is not needed unless it covers

I would rather have one streamable format that the client can ask for,
without the client being able specific additional features.

	Andy