Re: Streamability

From: Janne Saarela <janne.saarela@profium.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:56:59 +0300
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I posed quick question yesterday regarding the programming model
behind this streamable protocol suggestion.

I am also eager to hear more information about ODBC/JDBC experiences
that someone (Jim?) promised to elaborate by email. I wish to
understand how an ordinary Java/C# programmer could use familiar
constructs such as ResultSets in managing the streaming results.

Once I understand this better, I am ready to discuss about the
adoption of this requirement.

Janne

--
Janne Saarela <janne.saarela at profium.com>
Profium, Lars Sonckin kaari 12, 02600 Espoo, Finland