Re: User-defined result formatting (was RE: REX evaluation)

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:00:46 -0400
To: Rob Shearer <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 06:44:18PM -0700, Rob Shearer wrote:

> I certainly don't see such "externally stored formats" as a requirement,
> either, and I wouldn't even support that as an objective.

What does "externally stored" mean? Per the conversation about 4.4 on
the list lately, you can't identify RDF serialization formats by
Internet Media Type. The obvious alternative is to identify them via
URI.

But there's no "external storage" -- though, frankly, I have no idea
what you mean by that.

Best,
Kendall Clark