RE: Objective 4.6 -- additional semantic information

This is the intent I meant to encode when I proposed that objective. We
haven't adopted the objective, in any form, so you haven't voted on it
either way.

If we're writing a brand new query language for RDF, in addition to the
one that already exists for XML, and then need another one for RDFS, and
then another for OWL, and then another for SWRL or whatever else ends up
in the layer cake, and so on and so on, then I think the W3C *really*
needs to rethink its architecture.