UC&R 1.112

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:33:53 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Les chiens,

Please find version 1.112 of the UC&R doc at

       http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DAWG/UseCases

It includes a variety of changes and fixes, mostly related to my
action items from today's telecon. Because some of those changes are
structural (removing and relocating some numbered requirements) I've
put explicit markers in the text to that affect, so that folks won't
be too dislocated by the changes. These markers are temporary and I'll
remove them in a few more versions.

One thing I'm interested in, qua editor, is whether there is anyone
else who's motivated by JimH's new use case [1] -- I'm willing to put
it into the doc, since I find it interesting (and perhaps motivating
of 4.6), but I'd like to hear from others.

Kendall

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0529.html