From: Dan Connolly
To: Thompson, Bryan B.
Cc: 'public-rdf-dawg@w3.org'
Sent: 6/1/2004 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: ACTION: writeup of joseki in response to action taken at last
DAW G telcon.

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 07:44, Thompson, Bryan B. wrote:
[...]
> j? : 3.3 Extensible Value Testing (probably if the specified query
>          lang. supports this.)

Again, could you please pick one design (including query language)
and answer 'yes' or 'no' for this requirement and the others?

If you want to evaluate multiple designs (e.g. joseki with
QL 1, joseki with QL 2, ...), very well; tell
us 'yes' or 'no' for each one; but evaluations of partial
designs like this don't help as much, I don't think.