Re: temporary location of UC&R doc

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:08:38 +0200
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com

(sorry for having missed the telecon today  - I supposed to be back
earlier but I got stuck in London Heathrow on the way back from www2004
missing flight connection due to a storm in Newark yesterday night)

On May 25, 2004, at 4:25 PM, Kendall Clark wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I can't access the W3C's CVS, so I'm putting the latest draft of the
> UC&R doc at
>
>      http://monkeyfist.com/kendall/UsesCases.html
>
> so that we can talk about the "latest draft" for the telcon.

I vote for publishing the document - it looks good enough to me - and
of course there is always room to improve things later eventually :)

great work Kendall et al. !

Yours

Alberto