Re: a request for help

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:47:24 -0400
To: Yoshio Fukushige <fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com>
Cc: kendall@monkeyfist.com, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 09:43:43AM -0400, Yoshio Fukushige wrote:
> > Do you mean the baseball player Ichiro?
>
> Yes. But Matsui is preferred?

Concrete detail is good (well, "fun" at least). I'll make some change here.

> I don't have a car navigation system, but car navigation systems these days
> have function to communicate
> through the internet. So it is no blue-sky, I think.
> # Is it only in Japan?

In my experience, most nav systems in US cars *don't* have 'net
connections. They typically store all their map data on a set of DVDs
(8gb or so, total), often in the trunk. They have GPS, of course, but
not 'net, AFAIK.

But an Acura model will soon have that for US market. Definitely not
blue-sky.

Kendall