RE: I can accept... (Was: Re: Objective 4.6: additional semantic knowledge)

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:04:02 +0100
To: <kendall@monkeyfist.com>, "'Rob Shearer'" <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>
Cc: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

There seems to be some white box/black box confusion here.  The external
appearance (black box) is an RDF graph and that is what matters for a
recommendation; the design objective is just making clear that the RDF graph
may be realised/described within the deploying server (that is a different
view point - it's the deployment view) using some other system (and is a
white box oriented view).

	Andy