I can accept... (Was: Re: Objective 4.6: additional semantic knowledge)

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:10:09 -0400
To: Rob Shearer <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 04:52:52PM -0700, Rob Shearer wrote:

> 4.6 Additional semantic knowledge
> It should be possible for knowledge encoded in other semantic languages,
> such as RDFS, OWL, and SWRL to affect the results of queries about RDF
> graphs.

In the interests of making progress, I'm willing to accept Rob's
version, above, of my original proposal.  In the current UC&R doc,
my original is 4.6 and Rob's variant is 4.6a.

So, I'd be willing to accept a modest reworking of 4.6a:

Additional Semantic Information

It should be possible for knowledged encode din other semantic
languages -- for example: RDFS, OWL, etc. -- to affect the results of
queries about RDF graphs.

In fact, unless someone objects, I'd like to make that the language in
the document and the version which we vote on at some point.

Best,
Kendall Clark