use case: tell me when OWL has been translated to spanish

I don't think this merits adding to our Use Cases document,
but FYI...

Pat H. asked to be notified if/when they get translated
to Spanish. I explained that the data are kept in RDF,
and I composed a query for "OWL docs in spanish" in N3.
Ivan followed up to note that W3C already offers an
analagous query service using the low-tech
x-www-url-encoded query language:

http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=owl&output=RDF

That reminds me... I gather XForms lets you compose
URIs like that... ah yes...

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xforms-20031014/slice11.html#serialize-urlencode

Hmm... I'm not sure how relevant that is, but there it is.

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 15-21 May?

Forwarded message 1